PCNation has enjoyed a tremendous growth rate over the past 20 consecutive quarters. We seek motivated individuals who are interested in playing an integral role in PCNation's continued success. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and paid vacation. We offer a fun, high-energy, team-oriented and business casual environment.
Individuals who are interested in joining our team please contact:
1. Senior Account Manager - Inside Sales
2. SOLR Integration Consultant
Senior Account Manager - Inside Sales
Join us and be a part of our growth!
PC Nation's explosive growth has resulted in the need for additional Account Managers to work with our expanding client base. As a PC Nation Account Manager, you will work with clients to help chose the right technology products to meet their needs and provide comprehensive technology solutions. Our Account Managers are the force behind our growth, and are responsible for generating sales by building consultative, repeat relationships with corporate, government and educational institutions across the country. PCNation's Account Managers interact in a dynamic, team oriented, challenging environment and are rewarded with high earning potential, flexible hours and work at home opportunities.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide consultative sales of IT solutions and services while helping educate clients on best plans
and solutions to meet the needs of their business
- Responsible for growing sales and profit by implementing new solutions to meet client objectives
- Solve pre-sales technical, financial, and project management challenges while adding value
throughout the sales cycle
- Ability to establish and enhance client relationships with key decision makers
- Establish PCNation as the premier provider of technology solutions to our clients including solutions
from our strategic partnerships with HP, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, EMC and others.
- Deliver outstanding service and follow through to ensure client retention
- Demonstrate ability to solve client problems, overcome objections and close sales
- Prospect and develop new accounts, and continue to expand relations with existing accounts for
repeat business and referrals
- BA / BS or related experience
- 2 + years in a sales role, preferably with B2B clients
- Self starter and highly motivated to achieve outstanding results
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive and the desire to make a difference
- Must be interested in being a part of a winning team and are looking for high earnings potential
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and paid vacation. We offer a rewarding, fast-paced, team-oriented and business casual environment. If you are interested in making a difference, apply today!
SOLR Integration Consultant
PCNation is looking for exceptional SOLR consultant to oversee the integration of SOLR search capabilities into our new website design.
This is a contract opportunity for an exceptional candidate with proven ability to design, develop, optimize and reinvent the infrastructure
and feature landscape of a large scale, on-demand search platform. Ideal candidates are experienced, hands-on search software architects who
can deliver innovative solutions to real world challenges of an ecommerce site.
If you are excited by the opportunity to deliver a high traffic, high performance, highly evolved search solution that satisfies thousands of
requests a day that ensures and delivers outstanding user experience, then we want to talk with you.
- Act as the subject matter expert working with SOLR on an integration project using the latest
technologies, industry practices, research and trends.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves search scalability, relevancy,
and user experience for an ecommerce website.
- Create and maintain indexes for large and variable data sets.
- Provide oversight and responsibility for large relational data sets and how to optimize and
de-normalize them for use within search
- Work to develop enhanced search solutions for a new website design that delivers outstanding user
- Responsible to improve application performance by optimizing the Search, ETL, Data ingestion, and
- Advise and guide on the best practices in search while being hands on with Java and SOLR.
- Work to identify metadata to help improve search relevance.
- Create and maintain the SOLR indexes.
- Support applications using complex indexes and multiple page searches.
- Help Infrastructure teams understand indexes, search relevancy and auditing of SOLR configuration.
- Hands-on developer, contributing high quality, production ready code and providing detailed
feedback in design and code reviews.
- Support complex multi-page searches.
- Act as subject matter expert in algorithms, and data structures.
- Work closely with the rest of the technology team.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Expert level knowledge of developing highly scalable end-to-end search solutions.
- Deep knowledge of SQL.
- Experience building and improving highly concurrent distributed systems.
- Highly effective communication skills and experience working directly with business stakeholders.
- Hands on experience with Java and SOLR, REST/JSON.
- Experience with databases; ability to work with RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Prior experience developing scalable faceted search and real-time analytics using Lucene/SOLR.
- Familiar with Enterprise Search and Big Data concepts and Data Security.
- Must be a self-starter with prior experience in ecommerce.
- Solr and/or Lucene experience.
- Experience with agile software development, and short release cycles.
- .NET experience preferred, but not required.
Please send resume, along with work samples to email@example.com.