PCNation has enjoyed a tremendous growth rate over the past 20 consecutive quarters. We seek motivated individuals who are interested in playing an integral role in PCNation's continued success. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and paid vacation. We offer a fun, high-energy, team-oriented and business casual environment.
Individuals who are interested in joining our team please contact:
1. Account Manager - Inside Sales
2. Digital Media Marketing Specialist - SEO/PPC
Account Manager - Inside Sales
Our Account Managers are responsible for generating sales by building consultative, repeat relationships with small/medium-sized businesses, as well as with government and educational institutions across the country. PCNation's Account Managers interact in a dynamic, team oriented, challenging environment and are the force behind our growth.
PCNation is in search of candidates with a college degree (B.A. or B.S.) and/or two years of solid sales experience. We seek driven individuals who are interested in playing a key role in PCNation's success. The candidate must display exceptional follow-through, personal drive and the desire to make a difference. Candidates must also be interested in being a part of a winning team and are looking for high earnings potential.
We offer a full benefits package including competitive salaries, medical, dental, 401(k) and paid vacation. We offer a rewarding, fast-paced, team-oriented and business casual environment. If you are interested in making a difference, apply today!
Digital Media Marketing Specialist - SEO/PPC
PCNation is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Digital Media Marketing Specialist to take our PPC and SEO efforts to the next level.
The Digital Media Marketing (DMM) Specialist will create, implement and manage online campaigns from keyword research through to conversion optimization. The DMM Specialist will manage Pay Per Click (PPC) accounts and bids, interface directly with internal customers at all levels to assist in writing web content for the company websites and ad copy for PPC campaigns. Through industry best practices, optimize existing PPC campaigns, drive our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy to stimulate traffic, and evaluate the results in various analytics programs to understand our online market position and what we need to do to improve and expand our national reach.
- Implement, measure and optimize SEM, contextual advertising and paid search campaigns
- Create & manage an organized list of keywords relevant to our products and industry targets
across our entire organization using industry standard keyword tools
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet revenue goals
- Hands-on Bid Optimization
- Ad Copy-Writing and Testing
- Research and recommend new technologies and methods to advance the company's online
Search Engine Optimization
- Develop, execute and maintain SEO programs for the company's websites.
- Competitive & Market Analysis
- Keyword Research
- On-Page optimization
- Links acquisition
- Technical analysis
Landing Page Optimization
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing Teams to drive unified consumer experience
- A/B testing of page designs to maximize conversions.
Analyze the results of SEO/SEM related activities and campaigns and make recommendations for optimization of advertising spend, campaign tactics and website content enhancements.
Management of specific budgets for online marketing activities to ensure optimal deployment of resources and accurate and timely reporting of incurred costs for financial reporting.
- 2 to 4 years of search marketing experience is required. Related experience in Information
Technology or Consumer Electronics marketing is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Computer Science
- Fluency in search marketing tools and platforms such as; Moz, SEM Rush, Google Analytics,
Omniture/Adobe Site Catalyst and standard Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Analytics and overall Digital Marketing best practices including
methods and metrics for analysis. Understanding of search engine properties, behaviors, and
opportunities as it relates to organic and paid search results on the major search engines.
- Grasp of HTML, CSS, Java and other web platforms and how the deployment of quality code can
impact search performance.
- Knowledge of Mobile Ad Display and In App Advertising techniques
- Adwords and PPC expertise including development of creative ad content, A/B testing and peak
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- 500 Central Ave, Northfield, IL 60093 with work from home opportunities.
Send your resume, cover letter and supporting documentation to email@example.com