PCNation has enjoyed a tremendous growth rate over the past 20 consecutive quarters. We seek motivated individuals who are interested in playing an integral role in PCNation's continued success. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) and paid vacation. We offer a fun, high-energy, team-oriented and business casual environment.
Individuals who are interested in joining our team please contact:
1. Senior Account Manager - Inside Sales
Senior Account Manager - Inside Sales
Join us and be a part of our growth!
PC Nation's explosive growth has resulted in the need for additional Account Managers to work with our expanding client base. As a PC Nation Account Manager, you will work with clients to help chose the right technology products to meet their needs and provide comprehensive technology solutions. Our Account Managers are the force behind our growth, and are responsible for generating sales by building consultative, repeat relationships with corporate, government and educational institutions across the country. PCNation's Account Managers interact in a dynamic, team oriented, challenging environment and are rewarded with high earning potential, flexible hours and work at home opportunities.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide consultative sales of IT solutions and services while helping educate clients on best plans
and solutions to meet the needs of their business
- Responsible for growing sales and profit by implementing new solutions to meet client objectives
- Solve pre-sales technical, financial, and project management challenges while adding value
throughout the sales cycle
- Ability to establish and enhance client relationships with key decision makers
- Establish PCNation as the premier provider of technology solutions to our clients including solutions
from our strategic partnerships with HP, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, EMC and others.
- Deliver outstanding service and follow through to ensure client retention
- Demonstrate ability to solve client problems, overcome objections and close sales
- Prospect and develop new accounts, and continue to expand relations with existing accounts for
repeat business and referrals
- BA / BS or related experience
- 2 + years in a sales role, preferably with B2B clients
- Self starter and highly motivated to achieve outstanding results
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive and the desire to make a difference
- Must be interested in being a part of a winning team and are looking for high earnings potential
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and paid vacation. We offer a rewarding, fast-paced, team-oriented and business casual environment. If you are interested in making a difference, apply today!