PCNation has enjoyed a tremendous growth rate over the past 20 consecutive quarters. We seek motivated individuals who are interested in playing an integral role in PCNation's continued success. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and paid vacation. We offer a fun, high-energy, team-oriented and business casual environment.
Individuals who are interested in joining our team please contact:
1. Senior Account Manager - Inside Sales
2. Digital Media Marketing Specialist - SEO/PPC
Senior Account Manager - Inside Sales
Join us and be a part of our growth!
PC Nation's explosive growth has resulted in the need for additional Account Managers to work with our expanding client base. As a PC Nation Account Manager, you will work with clients to help chose the right technology products to meet their needs and provide comprehensive technology solutions. Our Account Managers are the force behind our growth, and are responsible for generating sales by building consultative, repeat relationships with corporate, government and educational institutions across the country. PCNation's Account Managers interact in a dynamic, team oriented, challenging environment and are rewarded with high earning potential, flexible hours and work at home opportunities.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide consultative sales of IT solutions and services while helping educate clients on best plans
and solutions to meet the needs of their business
- Responsible for growing sales and profit by implementing new solutions to meet client objectives
- Solve pre-sales technical, financial, and project management challenges while adding value
throughout the sales cycle
- Ability to establish and enhance client relationships with key decision makers
- Establish PCNation as the premier provider of technology solutions to our clients including solutions
from our strategic partnerships with HP, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, EMC and others.
- Deliver outstanding service and follow through to ensure client retention
- Demonstrate ability to solve client problems, overcome objections and close sales
- Prospect and develop new accounts, and continue to expand relations with existing accounts for
repeat business and referrals
- BA / BS or related experience
- 2 + years in a sales role, preferably with B2B clients
- Self starter and highly motivated to achieve outstanding results
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Exceptional follow-through, personal drive and the desire to make a difference
- Must be interested in being a part of a winning team and are looking for high earnings potential
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and paid vacation. We offer a rewarding, fast-paced, team-oriented and business casual environment. If you are interested in making a difference, apply today!
Digital Marketing Manager - SEO/PPC
PCNation is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Digital Media Marketing Specialist to take our PPC and SEO efforts to the next level.
The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) reports directly to the President and assumes a key role in driving marketing excellence across all digital platforms including website, email and social media. Directly responsible for implementing our digital marketing strategy including product advertising campaigns and content focused marketing initiatives. Create, implement and manage online campaigns from keyword research through to conversion optimization. Through industry best practices, optimize existing PPC campaigns, drive our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy to stimulate traffic, and evaluate the results in various analytics programs to understand our online market position and continue to expand our national reach.
- Implement, measure and optimize SEM, contextual advertising and paid search campaigns
- Create & manage keywords relevant to our products and industry targets
across our entire organization using industry standard keyword tools
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to meet revenue goals
- Bid Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Develop, execute and maintain SEO programs for the company's websites.
- Competitive & Market Analysis
- On-Page optimization
- Technical analysis
- Work with department directors to develop a content strategy that supports website and call canter
lead generation goals.
- Analyze the results of SEO/SEM related activities and campaigns and make recommendations for
optimization of advertising spend, campaign tactics and website content enhancements.
- Management of specific budgets for online marketing activities to ensure optimal deployment of
resources and accurate and timely reporting of incurred costs for financial reporting.
- Assume an active role in ensuring current and future versions of the website and landing pages are
optimized for digital marketing initiatives.
- 2 to 4 years of search marketing experience is required. Related experience in Information
Technology or Consumer Electronics marketing is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Computer Science
- Fluency in search marketing tools and platforms such as; Moz, SEM Rush, Google Analytics,
Omniture/Adobe Site Catalyst and standard Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Analytics and overall Digital Marketing best practices including
methods and metrics for analysis. Understanding of search engine properties, behaviors, and
opportunities as it relates to organic and paid search results on the major search engines.
- Grasp of HTML, CSS, Java and other web platforms and how the deployment of quality code can
impact search performance.
- Knowledge of Mobile Ad Display and In App Advertising techniques
- Adwords and PPC expertise including development of creative ad content, A/B testing and peak
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- 500 Central Ave, Northfield, IL 60093 with work from home opportunities.
Send your resume, cover letter and supporting documentation to email@example.com