Overview of Foxit PhantomPDF Business
Many businesses need more than just PDF creation and editing. They need security that ensures regulatory compliance and corporate governance of their important documents and archives and to ensure documents don't change after they are approved. It is essential to have a robust PDF solution that stands up to the demands of large enterprises but lightweight enough to easily deploy to thousands of users without exhausting resources. These businesses require Foxit PhantomPDF Business; it supports the right features at the right price with the quality and support you expect from an enterprise solution.
|Manufacturer Part Number:
|Manufacturer Website Address:
|Software Main Type:
|Software Sub Type:
XFA Form Filling:
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
One Click PDF Creation:
- Create PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Advanced PDF Editor:
- Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
Robust Document Security:
- Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
- Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
- Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager:
- Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents and allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
- Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
Form Action Creation:
Optical Character Recognition:
- OCR support to make scanned or image-based PDFs selectable and searchable.
- Verify that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b for long term archiving.
- Optimize PDF document to reduce the file size.
Email and Phone Support:
|Operating System Supported:
- Windows XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 GB RAM or greater (Recommended)
- 800x600 screen resolution