Overview of Adobe PageMaker v.7.0.2 - Upgrade - Product Upgrade - 1 User
Adobe PageMaker 7.0 software is the ideal page layout program for business, education, and small-and home-office professionals who want to create high-quality publications such as brochures and newsletters. Get started quickly with templates, graphics, and intuitive design tools; work productively across Adobe applications.
||Adobe Systems, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number:
|Manufacturer Website Address:
||PageMaker v.7.0.2 - Upgrade
|Software Main Type:
|Software Sub Type:
Create professional-quality publications:
- Create a wide variety of publications in Adobe PageMaker 7.0, from simple one-page flyers to complex reports. Build your own publications from scratch, or take advantage of hundreds of predesigned templates that you can modify to suit your needs.
- Type and format text directly in layout view, or edit using the built-in story editor.
- Typeset your text professionally by using kerning and tracking.
Ensure tight integration with other products:
- Using the new Data Merge feature, merge text and graphics originally stored in spreadsheets or databases to create custom publications, including form letters, mailing labels, envelopes, and catalogs.
Produce reliable output:
- Ensure professional-quality color with integrated trapping and built-in printing of color separations.
- Take advantage of advanced printing options, including duplex printing and the Save for Service Provider and Build Booklet plug-ins.
Explore your creativity:
- Use hundreds of professionally designed templates to lay out your newsletters, brochures, reports, business stationery, and other publications.
- Customize the templates to suit your needs.
- Choose from among thousands of professionally designed clip-art illustrations and photographs.
- Upgrade from previous version
- Mac OS 9.1 or Mac OS X (Classic mode only)
- 30 MB RAM
- 45 MB RAM (recommended)
- 150 MB for installation
- 200 MB (recommended)
- 800 x 600 monitor resolution with 8-bit/256 colors
- 24-bit, high-resolution screen display (recommended)
- Adobe PostScript Level 2 or later for Adobe PostScript printers